0344 809 9158 email@example.com
Silver Quarter is an exciting new community of 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments in the heart of one of London’s most up and coming areas. Within short walking distance from Canning Town station, it is part of a larger re-development programme and offers stylish modern housing at an affordable price. From the streamlined, fitted kitchens to bold, modern bathrooms, open plan living areas and private outdoor spaces, Silver Quarter offers everything you need from a new home.
Price & Availability
- Private Sale
|Plot no||Type||Bedrooms||Price||Floor||Sq m||Sq ft||Status||Floorplan|
CANNING TOWN IS THE FUTURE
Plans to build a sustainable community in Canning Town are well under way. Both Canning Town and Custom House town centres will be greatly expanded and benefit from improved infrastructure, excellent health and leisure facilities and good schools. Silver Quarter will be right in the centre helping to transform this historic part of London Docklands into a modern day oasis.
Silver Quarter is part of a 3.7 billion pound regeneration of Canning Town which will create an exciting new Docklands hub.
LIVE. WORK. EAT. PLAY.
Traditional cafés and trendy coffee shops, old school pubs and buzzing modern bars. You’ll find a great choice of restaurants, local convenience stores and supermarkets. New work spaces will be created to encourage entrepreneurs and increase job opportunities. Living here, you’re never far from water, with scenic riverside walks and a range of water-sports available on the old docks. It’s easy to go and see an exhibition at the Excel Centre or a concert at the O2 Arena or simply unwind in Greenwich Park. What more could you ask for?
- Communal Areas
- Heating & Electrical
- Private outdoor space
- Smooth white painted walls, ceilings and architraves
- Flush white internal doors with brushed chrome ironmongery
- Composite aluminium and timber double glazed windows
- NHBC 10 year warranty
- Contemporary white sanitaryware with chrome mixer taps and Thermostatic shower
- Glass shower screen to bath
- Large format ceramic wall tiling with coordinating floor tiles
- Down lights
- Chrome heated towel rail
- Large mirror
- Shaver socket
- Contemporary fully fitted kitchen with under unit lighting
- Stone worktop
- Integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washer/dryer*
- Stainless steel sink with chrome mixer tap
- Brushed glass splashback to hob
- Brushed stainless steel single oven, ceramic hob and hood
- Brushed stainless white sockets and switches
- Ceramic floor tiles to internal lobby
- Carpet to corridors and stairs
- Communal letterboxes
- Lift to all floors
- Bike store
- Bin store
- Wood effect laminate flooring to hall, kitchen and living/dining
- Carpet to bedrooms
- Front door with doorbell, viewer and multi lock system
- Video entry access system
- Heating is via a communal heating system that supplies individual heating and hot water to each apartment
- Chrome sockets and switches throughout
- Pendant lighting to Hall, Lounge/ Dining area and bedrooms
- TV point to living room and all bedrooms
- Telephone point to living room and all bedrooms
- Communal satellite facility with Sky+ functionality to living room and all bedrooms**
- Standard radiators throughout with TVR control
TAKE TO THE WATER AT VICTORIA DOCKS
Once the largest docks in the world, the Royal Docks have now been converted into a fantastic area for leisure and fun. Here you can learn to wakeboard along with many other exciting watersports or simply take a romantic twilight walk and watch the city lights reflected in the Thames.
FLYING HIGH ON THE EMIRATES AIR LINE
Take to the air for breathtaking views of Canary Wharf and Docklands both day and night. Running between the Excel Centre on the North side of the river and the 02 Arena on the south side, this must be the best way ever to cross the Thames.
LONDON’S PREMIER CONFERENCE AND CONVENTION CENTRE
From sexy super yachts at the London Boat Show to showbiz ceremonies, the Excel Centre is the venue everyone wants for their big event – and it’s worth checking out just for the cafés and restaurants.
THE O2 ARENA AND BEYOND
Let the music take control at one of Britain’s most iconic entertainment venues just one stop away from Canning Town. But don’t just stop there. Discover the Royal Observatory, Cutty Sark and beautiful parks just a little further south in Greenwich.
THE SKY’S THE LIMIT
Canary Wharf, the new financial capital of London is just a quick, easy commute away. But it’s not just all work and no play. It has an extensive programme of entertainment and cultural events plus over 300 shops, cafés, bars and restaurants, a cinema and one of London’s biggest roof gardens.
If you work in the traditional financial district, or fancy a night out in the West End, getting there is fast and convenient from Canning Town. If you are traveling a little further afield, spread your wings from London City Airport, only 6 minutes away on the DLR.
SHOP TO YOUR HEARTS CONTENT
Nowadays, Stratford is as famous for Westfield and other shopping opportunities as for its sporting legacy. From high street favourites to global brands, you will be spoilt for choice – and don’t forget to check out its restaurants, cinemas and exciting nightlife too.
BE PART OF THE LEGACY
The Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park is an inspiring place to visit. Ride the impressive ArcelorMittal Orbit or take a dip in the famous Aquatics Centre. There are a variety of sports available to try as well as parklands, waterways, playgrounds and cafés. There’s always something new to explore.
RELAXING IN THE LEE VALLEY
If you are looking to get back to nature, the Lee Valley has it all – campsites, cycling, walking, white water rafting, ice skating, horse riding, nature reserves and wide open spaces. You name it and it’s likely to be waiting for you in the Lee Valley.
- Tube Station
- Overground Station
- Tube & Rail
Canning Town station conveniently has both DLR and Jubilee Line underground services with fast connections to Canary Wharf, the City, West End, Stratford International and London City airport. Plus bus services to local destinations throughout the Docklands.
- North Greenwich (O2 Arena) - 2 mins
- Royal Victoria Station - 2 mins
- Custom House (EXCEL) - 3 mins
- Canary Wharf - 4 mins
- London City Airport - 6 mins
- Stratford (Westfield) - 7 mins
- London Bridge - 10 mins
- Waterloo - 13 mins
- Bank / The City - 17 mins
- Bond Street - 19 mins
- Kings Cross/St Pancras - 29 mins
Please complete a few details and we will be in touch shortly.
By submitting this form you will automatically be added to our mailing list.
0344 809 9158